Click Here To »
Several youngsters are now opting for online courses on Python for data science and machine learning. Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language with integrated dynamic semantics primarily for web and app development. It is also used in System Scripting. It is extremely attractive in the field of Rapid Application Development because it offers dynamic typing and dynamic binding options.
Why Learn Python:
- Python works on different platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc).
- Python has a simple syntax similar to the English language and easy to learn
- Python has a syntax that allows developers to write programs with fewer lines than some other programming languages.
- Python used in Big Data, AI, Data Science
- Python is portable and Extensible
- Python popularity increasing day by day and can pay you High Salaries
- The favorite language for data scientists in today’s era is Python, as almost 44% of the professionals use it the most and with 17% jobs listing asking for Python.
If you are planning to start your career in Python and wish to know the skills related to it, now is the right time to dive in. Some popular websites offering best python courses around the web are listed down below:
Best Online Courses on Python
4.1 (660 ratings) || 19,896 students enrolled
Learn Python 3 fundamentals from the very first level. Python 3 for those who have never touched programming.
After completion of this Course, You will be able to write a good and generic code after this course. You can create a bunch of simple projects. All concepts after this course will be cleared and you will be able to take an advanced course like OOP, Data Structures & Algorithms, Data Science and Machine Learning.
4.5 (193,735 ratings) || 707,796 students enrolled.
Want to create your own applications and games? Start from the basics and go all the way to Pro! Learn Python like a Professional.
In this course, you learn both Python 2 and Python 3. You’ll be able to Create games with Python, like Tic Tac Toe and Blackjack! You’ll understand complex topics, like decorators and how to use both the Jupyter Notebook and create .py files. Also, you’ll learn advanced Python features, like the collections module and how to work with timestamps and how to use Object Oriented Programming with classes!
4.5 (28,507 ratings) || 133,186 students enrolled.
This Python For Beginners Course helps you to learn The Python Language Fast. It Includes Python Online Training With Python 3.
You’ll Understand both Python 2 and Python 3. After completion of this course, you’ll get the fundamental understanding of the Python programming language & understanding of Python to confidently apply for Python programming jobs. You’ll be able to Acquire the pre-requisite Python skills to move into specific branches – Machine Learning, Data Science, etc..
4.6 (20,091 ratings) || 72,409 students enrolled.
with this Most Fun Project-Based Python Course, you can go from Beginner to Pro in Python and Build 11 Projects!
After learning this course you can Create Programs that can think using logic and data structures and Build 11 Easy-to-Follow Python 3 Projects. You’ll learn how to Use Variables to Track Data in Python Programs, Numbers to Create “Behind-the-Scenes” Functionality, Strings to Create Customized, Engaged User Experiences etc.
4.3 (6,355 ratings) || 193,777 students enrolled
4.5 (53,555 ratings) || 250,319 students enrolled.
In this course, you will learn how to use NumPy, Pandas, Seaborn, Matplotlib, Plotly, Scikit-Learn, Machine Learning, Tensorflow, and more.
In this course, you’ll learn how to use Python for Data Science, Machine Learning & how to Implement Algorithms, Big Data Analysis, NumPy for Numerical Data, Pandas for Data Analysis, Matplotlib for Python Plotting, Seaborn for statistical plots. Also, you’ll learn about K-Means Clustering, Logistic Regression, Linear Regression, etc.
259,344 students already enrolled!
In this course, the basics of programming computers using Python welly explained and best described the basics of the Structured Query Language (SQL) and database design. You’ll Understand the fundamental programming concepts such as data structures. At the end of this course, you’ll able to create your own applications for data retrieval and processing.
108,977 students already enrolled!
Learn to apply data science methods and techniques, and acquire analysis skills with Python.
In this course, you’ll learn how to Analyze the connectivity of a social network, Conduct an inferential statistical analysis and Enhancing a data analysis with applied machine learning.
Become a Fluent Python Programmer. Learn the fundamentals and become an independent programmer.
15,463 students already enrolled!
In this course, you’ll learn about:
- The fundamental design cycle of computer science and computer programming (writing code, executing it, interpreting the results, and revising the code based on the outcomes.)
- Usage of the fundamental atoms of programming (variables, mathematical operators, logical operators, and boolean arithmetic.)
- Control structures for developing dynamic programs (conditionals, loops, functions, and error handling.)
- The core data structures for creating useful programs(strings, lists, dictionaries, and file manipulation.)
- Previews of the next big topics in computer science (object-oriented programming and computer algorithms.)
Professional Certificate in Python Data Science (EdX)
This course will help you to understand the basics of python language and applications to data science. You’ll Practice iterative data science using Jupyter notebooks on IBM Cloud and able to Analyze data using Python libraries like pandas and numpy. After completion of this course, you’ll create stunning data visualizations with matplotlib, folium and seaborn, Build machine learning models using scipy and scikitlearn.
Other Top Online Courses on Python are:
You can also check Free Online Courses to learn Python from Udemy: