Real Estate Business Management programs are certified courses that provide comprehensive understanding of the real estate industry and are designed for students, early-stage professionals, entrepreneurs, next generation developers and brokers. The courses give the candidate an opportunity to interact and learn from industry experts, thought leaders and influencers of the real estate industry.
Today, there are different certification programs, executive courses and customized training workshops specially designed for the real estate industry. The programs are run using the world-class best practices and a global curriculum to enable new entrants, early-stage professionals, entrepreneurs and leaders adapt to the evolving regulatory regime.
The certified courses provide detailed insight into global best practices as well as empower and inspire students as they embark on their careers in the real estate industry. It also gives the candidates a comprehensive understanding of the real estate industry and access to internship and placement assistance.
The programs focus on enhancing the candidate’s technical, business and entrepreneurial skills through the different modules such as introduction to real estate, advanced and technical real estate concepts, entrepreneurial development, housing finance, RERA, Smart cities, Real Estate Finance and Fundamentals, SRA and MHADA, Project Management and Feasibility, Legal Aspect in real estate, in and marketing and sales to name a few. The programs also include a module that focuses specifically on the marketing and leasing of commercial and retail properties.
The future professionals should have an eagle’s view of what to expect and how to respond and what one needs to know to capitalize on the possibilities. Today, there are education programs specially designed for Executive Directors, Directors, Owners, C-Suite Executives, Senior VPs of Real Estate Companies, Next Gen Builders and Developers in India to empower them to improve corporate performance and drive competitive advantage in the Real Estate sector.
The Programs talk about-
1. Cash flow Management under RERA
2. Structuring your JDs/JVAs
3. Quality Control and Management
4. Legal due diligence
5. Enhanced Delivery Capabilities under RERA
6. New Developments in Construction Technologies
7. Fundraising and REITs
8. Customer Centricity
9. Affordable Housing
10. Smart Developments and Alternative Business Models
1. Equips participants with the technical, business and entrepreneurial skills required in real estate
2. Gets participants ‘Industry Ready’ through field visits, assignments, group projects and sessions with visiting experts
3. International Accreditation through collaboration with institutions abroad
4. Provides internship and placement assistance
5. The programs also involve field visits, industry workshop, live projects and group assignments as a part of the course.
Who should take these courses? – Students, Early-Stage Professionals, Developers, Entrepreneurs and Brokers are eligible to take these courses.
The courses deal with advanced concepts and terminologies in real estate, key calculations including the development of a cost sheet and layout, real estate legal documentation, construction process, approval process, project feasibility, affordable housing, Smart cities, SRA and Redevelopment, introduction to project management and facilities management.
Real Estate Job Trends –
1. Realty sector to gain momentum- Considering the present scenario, the next three-four months are like the gestation and restructuring period for the realty sector and after six months the sector is likely to gain momentum. Amidst the changes the need of soft skills and Business Skills in real estate professionals is growing as the customers are becoming increasingly learned about the developments.
2. Beginning of a new wave of progress – The cash ban on 8th November, 2016 last year was supposed to be the biggest push to fight black money and move towards a cashless economy. This 8th November, 2017 will mark one year cash ban anniversary. According to latest research, on an average, around one-third of the realty market was down nationwide, with the impact even higher in the north and the east as the cash crunch continues. However industry experts are of the opinion that it is a beginning of a new wave of progress and transparency in the sector.
3. Demand for RERA educated architects on a rise- Maharashtra government has notified that under Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act aka RERA all developers with ongoing projects must apply to the regulatory authority to register the under three months. As developers are tweaking projects or changing construction plans they need certified RERA architects to fast track the completion of their projects.
4. Constructive Journey- Architectural profession in India has evolved rapidly over the last couple of decades. There have been substantial changes in the positioning of the architect in the building process from being the overall caretaker of design and building realisation to serving as an important player of a multidisciplinary team. This is mainly because advances in technology combined with its embedding in virtually every aspect of the built environment has created the need for a large number of team players to contribute to the construction process. New complex financial systems have also evolved in parallel, leading to collective accountability in the realisation of larger goals.
5. Design and technology are taking centre stage – Currently, there is a need for multidisciplinary engagement and lateral thinking that will embrace a wide range of subjects in design, technology, ideation, and socio-economic understanding. Need for a formal architectural education is a tour through the paths of technology and creativity and in the process, a journey of self-discovery and subsequent focused work choice