MBA Applicants – Are you Ready? Round 2 deadlines are here
Funny how fast time flies. 2016 is almost complete. For you MBA applicants, 2 1/2 weeks from today is the first Round 2 deadline. Are you prepared?
Here is a Roundmap to get you organized for your Round 2:
– Make sure all your recommendations are in. Given the holiday season, touch base with your recommenders. Remind them that it would be great if they could upload their recommendation letters a few days before the deadlines to avoid any last-minute system-crash issues. And thank them again for all your help and guidance.
– Make sure you have all of the documentation each school requires. You have to really rush if your test-score reports and undergraduate or exchange-program transcripts are not in.
– Finalize your resume. Many schools have cut down on essay requirements, so resumes are playing a larger role in deciding prospective students’ fates. It’s critical that your resume tells the full story of your professional, educational and extracurricular achievements.
– Complete the applications/data forms for each school. It is very easy to make silly mistakes at the last moment. The last thing you need is an admission officer seeing typos and messing up your admission chances.
– And now . . . the essays. If you haven’t started your essays you are very late in the game. But it certainly is possible to pull together quality responses within two weeks. Let a Stoodnt counselor guide you.
– Take a little time off to enjoy the holidays!
Author: Yuri Punj
A sailor’s ability to navigate a ship on the oceans for making from port to port and along the coastlines of the world is based…Read More
By Achin Bhattacharyya, Co-founder, Notebook A student’s choice in terms of career is normally governed by the following factors: What she/he likes…Read More
Leadership never starts with a boss who needs an end result by his team; But a pioneer who’s ready to take the team along on…Read More