MBA Applicants – Are you Ready? Round 2 deadlines are here
Funny how fast time flies. 2016 is almost complete. For you MBA applicants, 2 1/2 weeks from today is the first Round 2 deadline. Are you prepared?
Here is a Roundmap to get you organized for your Round 2:
– Make sure all your recommendations are in. Given the holiday season, touch base with your recommenders. Remind them that it would be great if they could upload their recommendation letters a few days before the deadlines to avoid any last-minute system-crash issues. And thank them again for all your help and guidance.
– Make sure you have all of the documentation each school requires. You have to really rush if your test-score reports and undergraduate or exchange-program transcripts are not in.
– Finalize your resume. Many schools have cut down on essay requirements, so resumes are playing a larger role in deciding prospective students’ fates. It’s critical that your resume tells the full story of your professional, educational and extracurricular achievements.
– Complete the applications/data forms for each school. It is very easy to make silly mistakes at the last moment. The last thing you need is an admission officer seeing typos and messing up your admission chances.
– And now . . . the essays. If you haven’t started your essays you are very late in the game. But it certainly is possible to pull together quality responses within two weeks. Let a Stoodnt counselor guide you.
– Take a little time off to enjoy the holidays!
Author: Yuri Punj
Education is the tool for individual and collective development. It is only through proper education that one can progress in life and live a life…Read More
By Dr. Amitava Mukherjee, Principal, Globsyn Business School In the current age, with extreme specialisation, competition and working excellence, a simple graduate level education is…Read More
Did you miss out on applying to the top US universities for the Fall 2018 intake, or got rejections from some of the premium universities? You…Read More