Click Here » Summer Program
Last Updated on November 14, 2021
- One-Round Review (Quick Feedback): INR 4,900 ($68)
- Two-Round Review and one Session: INR 7,200 ($99)
- Three-Round Review & Editing and one Session: INR 9,100 ($125)
1-Application (CV, SOP & LORs) Review
- CV Review (1-round)
- SoP Brainstorming Session and 3-rounds of Review & Editing
- LOR review (1-round | up to 3 LORs)
Pricing: INR 14,000 ($195)
SOP Review & Editing Services for Multiple Schools
Ideal for MS Programs at Engineering/Science and Arts Schools (Non-Business)
- One Brainstorming session (45-60 minutes) to chalk out the important data points & events in your career (and life) for SoP Draft
- 3 Rounds of Review & Editing of SoP (per university/program)
- CV Review & Edit (1 Round)
- Recommendations (LoR) Review & Guidance
2-University Package: INR 17,250 ($230)
3-University Package: INR 22,500 ($300)
4-University Package: INR 27,000 ($360)
5-University Package: INR 31,000 ($410)
Feedback and Reviews of Stoodnt’s SOP Review & Editing Services
The SOP service is outstanding according to me. It was just what I needed; guiding me for individual paragraphs to be written by myself instead of SOP being written by the counselor completely.
The improvement from my first SoP draft to the final draft was great. I was very happy how my SoP turned out to be and it was just how I wanted to represent myself to a university.
I am completely satisfied and content with the service provided. Prior to seeking Stoodnt’s service, I was not very sure what to include in my SOP. The SOP brainstorming session with Mr. Tanmoy Ray was an eye-opener.
He helped in understanding the flow of an SOP, how to be concise, and include the necessary information. He helped to vet/review my work and gave valuable feedback that helped me to improve the content of my SOP.
I was not familiar with what an SOP should be like and Tanmoy seemed to have relevant background experience in my field. My lack of familiarity with SOP formulation and how to make an application look strong overall.
I received very relevant and useful advice! The flow of my SoP changed completely and its length became appropriate. It became concise and now compliments my CV. I have no reference point for pricing but as an international applicant with no idea about SoPs and seeing how valuable they are in the admissions process, I think it was worth it.
I believe these bit-size services are a good idea. Really gives you the right direction for the SoP.